Sunday, September 14, 2014

Being terminated

Today, at 10 in the morning, I had a meeting with my manager and one of my senior. I never knew that the meeting was a life changing experience. I have been terminated by my company. Of course they were being shady and not being honest. They told me the company is having massive loss, they decided to trim down the number of employees and out of all my team mates they have decided to terminate my contract. *LOL as if I would believe in them. Multi biliion company won't get bankrupt easily.*

My manager's advice: I have to be aggressive and confident. Must know basic IT thingy. Erm ok.. You were giving me 2 weeks notice and telling me off by saying the area that I'm lacking in. Come I clap for you.

It's okay. They could say whatever they want to say. I never want to think about it. Now my focus and goal is to get a job within this 2 weeks.

I know Allah is with me. He's my Guardian. No matter how much I betrayed HIM, he will always be there for me. Countless of time.. At this point of time, I realised how proud I am to be born Muslim.

Mama, sorry for being a disappointment. I promise you I would find a job within this 2 weeks. Nothing is impossible InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment