Monday, September 8, 2014

15 Facts about Me

15 facts about me:

I am the eldest amongst three siblings.

I have a spoilt lil brother Shahrouk Bayani (HE IS THE ONLY SON) and a mature-looking lil sis Nuranisah (before I don the Hijab, people thought she’s the eldest)

I have a set of parents who are carefree and thankfully not “kiasu”. They don’t really pressurise me and my siblings like the other Asian parents. As long we don’t get ourselves in trouble, they’re happy.

I am a socially awkward person but I can get along with few people.


My first encounter with unnatural: I was 4 or 5 years old when this incident took. My clown doll was WAKING ME UP AND SMILING AT ME in the middle of the night. That clown doll is not battery operated hence I don’t know why it could move by itself. So this was the first time I encountered supernatural and paranormal things. P.s. The pic above is the clown doll!

My favourite author is Sophie Kinsella. I enjoy reading most of her books especially “Can You Keep a Secret?” I want to collect ALL her books *birthday’s gift hint*

I love watching family oriented, siblings bonding, romantic films like The Proposal, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Frozen, Kabhie, Khushi Kabhi Gham, The Blind Side.

I decided to put on Hijab because I wanted to show my gratitude to The Almighty. God has given me almost everything that I need.


My late GrandDad (Paternal side) gave me a nick name “Tigress”. I scratched his chest till it leaved a permanent mark on his chest. When I was a baby girl, I had tantrums. One of my distant relative told me that I always pull people’s hair, slap peoples’ face whenever I was mad or upset. 0___O

I have a permanent bump on my forehead near the temple on the left. I got it when I was 6 years old; I fell from a long-legged stool at my cousins’ house.

I have Myopia ever since Kindergarten. Yes, I have to wear a pair of glasses at the age of FIVE!

I have difficulties in learning. My Mom consulted me to a doctor and he told my Mom that I was a dyslexic. Mom and teachers provide me with various forms of assistance and supervision. I owe my Mom big!
Honestly, I am afraid of being a spinster. I want to get married and have 2 children.

I’m afraid of losing someone closed especially my FAMILY and CATS.

I wanna be a strong girl, spiritually, physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment