Thursday, January 23, 2014

Shahrouk Bayani



Shahrouk Bayani, my brother's name..
He is 3 years younger than me.
Before he was born, my parents recited Surah Yusof so that when he grew up he would be as handsome as Prophet Yusof A.S.
My Dad named him Shahrouk Bayani because Dad said he wanted my brother to be Hero or King that makes a difference.
He was born 18 July 1994 and had jaundice. (Poor Mom had to breastfeed him every hour)
Mom said I was being mean to him when he was a baby.

He is annoying, timid boy.
He is an only son.
His life is about gaming.
He hates taking picture with his family because he thinks it's embarrassing.
He dislikes being in a committed relationship.
He never replied any of his girlfriends' texts.
He asked me to reply all her girlfriends smses.
To him, going out with a girl is a waste of time.
He is a sexist.
To him girls should handle domestic task.
He's thrifty yet stingy. (Not really, I used more than $100 of his money to shop)
He's a fussy eater(he doesn't eat internal organs like liver, heart, tongue, he dislikes siput, kerang, tempeh etc)
He told me once, he would never want to date any Chinese girls because he dislikes Chinese foods.
He dislikes keeping himself clean. There's one time he never shower for a week!
He's a fan of Newcastle United after seeing picture of lil him wearing NUFC jersey.

LOL, still my brother is an awesome boy.
He's a non-smoker
He doesn't drink.
He dislikes partying.
He is so gentle to our pets.
He respects girls. He never kiss, hug, touch girls (including his Exs)
He is good in Chemistry! He was 1st Normal Academic stream in his school and 1st in the whole ITE cohort of his course in CHEMISTRY!


He gave me money to buy After School, Orange Caramel albums.
He accompanied me to KPOP Heal The World because I want to see my favourite KPOP group After School.

He wore whatever his ex girlfriends gave him. For example: That shirt he's wearing is a gift from his favourite ex. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment