Monday, January 20, 2014

Amenakin in Singapore

Amenakin was in Singapore. I went to her event held at the National Library on 11th January 2013. I was shocked because there's massive crowds in the Library's Drama Center at level 3.

There were like more than 400 ladies! The queue to the event was so long. The organiser didn't expect many would turn up to the event.

Sis Amenakin was so overwhelmed with the number of people attending to the event.

 This is what I wear for the Meet and Greet session with Amenakin.
Dark Brown Hoodie (gift from cousin)
Cotton On's Black Basic Shirt
Forever 21 Blue Denim Jeans
Vans Sk8- hi Shoes
Cowhide Leather Handbag (gift from Mom)
Mom's Shawl *I don't owe any shawls. I don't don headscarf*


Make up: 
Wardah Two Way Cake (bought it at Indonesia)
Bobbi Brown Blush (gift from cousin)
L'Oreal Lipstick (girft from cousin)
Eyeliiner and Eye pencil (Pasar Malam)
*I am just not meant to be good at make up*


Kak Shameem (my cousin), her daughter Zara, Amenakin and me. I was having a bad shawl day. 

After sending my cousin, I went to the toilet to fix my shawl and touch up my make up.
I saw the short queue hence I queued up to get in line so that I could take individual picture with Sis Amenakin.

I was the 2nd last lady to take picture with her. I was so excited to meet her in person. She is genuinely nice. She was hugging me many times and I was blushing madly because she' being too kind to me..

She and her husband looked so exhausted yet they were being kind by smiling, interacting with people around them. MasyaAllah. They are nice people.


I was so relieved that she was patiently communicating, interacting with her fans eventhough the low EQ event organiser was being so rude, impatient. 
If only the Amenakin meet and greet could have been better organised, bigger venue, more orderliness. Amena was so patient thru it all.


Source of the picture: Peachyopixx Facebook
I hope Sis Amenakin enjoyed her trip here in Singapore.

When I was waiting at the traffic lights near the library, Amenakin's husband who was inside a taxi saw me and he waved his hand. Then he nudged Sis Amena who was sitting beside him. She waved at me from a taxi and I gave her a flying heart.
The pedestrians around me give weird stares. Massive LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment