Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I want you to be back



This terrible aftermath…
After you left, my love page has stopped
Your empty spot in my heart makes my tears well up
What should I do? How could you not know like this?
All night I talk to myself again, I wish I could turn back time uh
I busily lose myself in work, meet up with friends so I have no time to think of you
I thought I was doing well without a chance to feel your empty spot
But what has happened? I think the words, “time heals all” is a lie
Why does it feel like only I am hurting all the time?
Aren’t you the same as me? Are you, by any chance, like me?
Why am I acting like a fool like this? I told myself to forget but I’m like this again
I wish I could turn back time, I wish I could turn back time.
If only I could turn back time, I wouldn’t lose you
On that rainy night, if I had held onto you
You would still be by my side – please come back, it’s too hard
I just endlessly cry, I just endlessly get sad
Every day after you left, I hate this pain of being left alone
I just keep endlessly crying, I keep endlessly getting sad
Every day after I loved you, I can’t sleep because of this terrible aftermath

Ze:A After Math

No comments:

Post a Comment